You will receive an email from Pollie with a code to download the app within 24 hours of purchase.
Everything you need in one place to manage your PCOS.
We're making it easier for menstruating people to manage their complex chronic conditions, starting with their polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
The Pollie PCOS app is designed to streamline your PCOS care, from curated labs to personalized system management strategies.
What you'll get:
Dedicated care team of PCOS specialists: You'll work with a care coordinator to help you navigate the program, a certified health coach specialized in PCOS for daily support, and a registered dietitian to unpack your labs, explain your symptoms, and develop your PCOS Plan.
Variety of insightful lab options: Our in-house medical advisory board of PCOS specialists has developed 3 pre-set lab tiers of varying price points and detail. We can also work with you and your physician to share recently-drawn labs. Labs through Pollie are an additional fee.
- Personalized PCOS Plan: Our registered dietitians will develop your physician-approved PCOS Plan based on your goals, lifestyle, labs, and symptoms. Our care coordinators and health coaches will help you execute on this plan throughout the program.
- Tailored educational resources: Half the battle with PCOS is understanding the "why" behind your symptoms. Our educational resources take your specific symptoms, triggers, goals, and life stage into consideration to help you take control of your PCOS through education.
How it works:
- Join the 3-month program and meet your dedicated care team: Share your symptoms, preferences, goals, and life stage so that our team can provide the most personalized experience for you. Meet your care coordinator, registered dietitian, and certified health coach who will be supporting you on your PCOS journey.
Get new labs through Pollie or share recent results: Head to a lab facility near you if you opt into one of Pollie's lab packages; otherwise we can work with you and your doctor if you prefer to use previously-drawn markers. Lab packages are an additional fee.
- Complete your first nutritionist consult and get your PCOS Plan: Discuss your lab results with our registered dietitian for a greater understanding of what is triggering your symptoms and get your personalized PCOS Plan with diet, lifestyle, and supplement guidance.
- Be on your way to sustainable PCOS management: Unlimited chat support from your health coach and care coordinator to help guide you through your PCOS Plan and curated articles to help you master your understanding of PCOS based on your life stage, symptoms, and goals.
Fulfilled by our friends at Pollie.