Posterity Health Male Fertility Assessment
You need more than a sperm test to assess fertility, and it’s never too soon to start.
Designed for couples who want to proactively assess their fertility potential or couples who may be experiencing trouble conceiving.
The Male Fertility Assessment features a telehealth appointment with a male fertility specialist following your at-home semen analysis. The telehealth appointment includes Fertility 101, an interactive discussion that provides the post-sex-ed material you need to understand the male anatomy and the steps you can take to optimize your sperm quality. The fertility specialist will also discuss lifestyle and behavioral activities that can impact your fertility along with recommendations to improve your chances of conception.
- HSA/FSA payments Accepted
- Free Shipping
- Doctor Approved
- Privacy Assurance
What You Get
- Telehealth appointment with a fertility specialist that can be scheduled within 72 hours (consult fee of $150, included)
- At-home semen analysis kit
- Information about your role in the conception process
- Steps you can take to optimize your sperm quality
- A playbook with the information you need to focus on lifestyle and behavioral changes that can impact your fertility status.
Our Fertility Specialists
- Take the time to explain the male’s role in conception via our Fertility 101 module—everything you didn’t learn in sex ed!
- Discuss your semen analysis results and provide information on how you can improve your sperm quality.
At-Home Semen Analysis Kit
- An at-home semen analysis is delivered directly to your front door
- Complete the collection in the privacy of your home then FedEx the kit to the lab
- FDA approved and doctor recommended
- If the results are abnormal, don’t panic, this is common! Many semen analyses are abnormal, and most can be treated.
Fulfilled by our friends at Posterity Health.
About the Brand
We launched Posterity Health to raise awareness of the commonality of male factor issues, to eliminate the stigma that often inhibits action and to provide the very best male fertility care. Simply stated, we created Posterity Health because we share one collective goal, the birth of a healthy child.