Hope Candles by Paige Tropical Escape + Island Breeze Soy Candle Duo
Hope Candles by Paige Tropical Escape + Island Breeze Soy Candle Duo are handmade with love by Paige Alamorian, a member of our infertility community. This set features two therapeutic candles:
This scent is an explosion of tropical fruits and rum, beginning with top notes of juicy tangerine, orange peel, and lemon. Middle notes of sweet pineapple, tropical coconut, and citrusy orange add to the beachy aroma before the rum base notes transform this fruity fusion into a cocktail. A dash of sugar rounds out the fragrance for just the right amount of sweetness.
Immerse yourself in the aromas of waves crashing onto a rocky coastline with a storm brewing in the distance. Island Breeze evokes the churn of the sea, wrapping the water, sand, and salt together into a clean and ozonic scent. Top notes of lemon, orange, and fresh ozone give way to a heart of briny sea salt and a hint of jasmine. Powder and light musk balance the woody violet and cedar in the base.
- Natural soy wax
- Flat braided cotton wick with paper threads woven into the cotton
- Blended with essential and fragrance oils
- All our candles are made with high-quality products
- Be certain to burn the candle for at least 2 hours the first time. You want a full melt pool across the top of the candle prior to extinguishing it.
- Do not burn a candle for more than four hours.
- Your candle's wick will always come with the correct length for the first burn but each time you use your candle after that initial burn you should trim the wick to 1/4 inch being sure to remove any curl or mushroom
- Never leave a candle unattended
Size & Details
2.75 x 2.75 x 3.5"
40+ hours of Burn time
Fulfilled by our friends at Hope Candles by Paige.
About the Brand
I’m Paige Alamorian. I’m 31 years old and I live in Florida with my husband Chris and our dog Paisley. It’s been quite a journey. We got married in 2017. Our difficulties began then, eventually leading us to a diagnosis of unexplained infertility.
Hope Candles was started with the hope to one day be parents and the strength to continue this journey. All our candles are handmade with love. Every candle purchased brings us closer to continuing our infertility journey.