Thula Tula Protea Pinstripe Throw
Sustainably and ethically crafted in South Africa. These unbrushed cotton-rich throws are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. With its hand-knotted fringes and contemporary striped designs, the Protea Pinstripe is the ideal versatile throw. Awesome for a cozy night in front of the fire, watching your favorite show, or throwing down for a family picnic. Did you know, the Protea or (Suikerbos) is a flower indigenous to the Southern African region and is South Africa's national flower? The Protea pinstripe is named this after its coloring.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Size: 60in x 80in / 150cm x 200cm
- Style: Throw / Bed Blanket
- G/M²: 300 g/m²
- Materials: 50% Cotton / 50% Super-soft microfiber, warp-faced 2/1 twill
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
The Protea Pinstripe is fully machine washable. We recommend machine wash your blanket on a cool, gentle cycle and line-drying to preserve the fibers and color for full care guide check out our full care guide here
- Our return policy is simple: We offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all blankets in original packaging.
Fulfilled by our friends at Thula Tula
About the Brand
Kobo Ke Bophelo (The blanket is life)
Every Thula Tula Blanket is sustainably and ethically crafted in South Africa using the finest materials. Beyond that, we are devoted to making a difference to the people and communities that created your blanket by providing well-paid jobs and empowering underserved communities in Southern Africa.