Paloma Health Complete Thyroid Blood Test Kit
Test your thyroid levels at home. No lab order required.
Take a deep look at your thyroid function for a personalized plan to improve your Hashimoto's and/or hypothyroidism. Expect your results in one week.
We See The Big Picture
While many labs only look at Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) to assess thyroid function, we believe it is critical to also measure Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4), and TPO antibodies.
Three Steps. It's Simple.
Our at-home test kits let you test wherever you are, including the comfort of your couch.
- Complete a blood test
- Results in days
- Track changes
The Biomarkers We Test For
- Free T3: Free T3 is a hormone produced by the thyroid. Levels of this fluctuate when individuals have an under or overactive thyroid gland.
- Free T4: Free T4 is the predominant hormone produced by the thyroid gland. Levels fluctuate when individuals have an under or overactive thyroid gland. Testing your free T4 with this thyroid function test lets you see if your thyroid hormone production is at a normal level.
- TSH: Thyroid-stimulating hormone, TSH, is the hormone responsible for controlling hormone production by the thyroid gland. The hormone TSH is considered the most sensitive marker for screening for thyroid diseases and conditions. Our thyroid panel is ideal for TSH testing at home and will tell you how your levels compare to normal TSH levels.
- TPO Antibodies: Thyroid peroxidase antibodies are antibodies that can bind to thyroid enzymes, suppressing thyroid function. They are elevated in a condition Hashimoto's disease, which is the most common type of hypothyroidism in the USA.
- Reverse T3 (Additional Cost): RT3 is a metabolite of T4. Typically, when T4 loses an atom of iodine - a process known as monodeiodination - it becomes (T3), the active thyroid hormone. The body also converts T4 into rT3, which is an inactive form of T3 that is incapable of the metabolic activity that is normally carried out by T3.
- Vitamin D (Additional Cost): Some observational studies have found low blood levels of vitamin D in patients with Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's as well as Hyperthyroidism due to Graves' disease. It is not clear from these studies if low vitamin D is a cause, a consequence or an innocent bystander in the development of these common thyroid conditions.
Pain-Free Lab Testing
- There's no needles
- Finger-prick test
- Only takes a few minutes
Results You Can Trust
- Comprehensive Results
- Analyzed by CLIA CERTIFIED Labs
- Reviewed by US physicians
- Personal guidance based on your test results
- Action-oriented recommendations
Why Regular Testing Is Important
Cars have dashboards telling us what's happening under the hood and when we need to take action. Why shouldn't we have that for our health?
Paloma is the only tool to diagnose, treat and monitor your hypothyroidism.
Understand what’s happening with your health and know how to make improvements. Focus on getting the most out of your life.
Results You Can Understand
- Biomarker values: Your results will contain your levels of each marker tested, providing you insight into how they compare to the appropriate standards.
- Track changes: For those with thyroid issues, we set up follow-up tests to check in on how you're doing over time.
- Personalized plan: Recommendations are generated from our medically-supervised algorithms based on your unique test results.
Available in all states except: NY, NJ, RI
Fulfilled by our friends at Paloma Health.
About the Brand
The First Online Medical Practice Focused on Hypothyroidism